Four stellar populations and extreme helium variation in the massive outer-halo globular cluster NGC 2419
- A two orbits proposal to solve the age spread dilemma in young Magellanic Clouds clusters
- Is helium the key parameter in the extended colour spread of the first generation stars in M3?
- Extended Main-sequence Turnoffs in the Double Cluster h and χ Persei: The Complex Role of Stellar Rotation
- The Hubble Space Telescope UV Legacy Survey of Galactic Globular Clusters. XIX. A Chemical Tagging of the Multiple Stellar Populations Over the Chromosome Maps
- Mass Loss of Different Stellar Populations in Globular Clusters: The Case of M4